25 May 2012

Lula Magazine #14

Issue #14 of our favorite magazine is finally out. From two covers I prefer one with Ondria Hardin although Kelly Mittendorf is stunning. Stunning is also Edie Campbell in editorial Be My Baby photographed by Jessie Lily Adams. Oh, we just needed some Pattie Boyd love. I feel more than a love when I see Josephine Skriver in That was my veil by Yelena Yemchuk. And lovely Amanda Nørgaard (yes, the same girl that inspired The Vaccines song Nørgaard) in Lula Loves. And Cara Delevingne pretty in pink in Love out of Lust….With Lula, there is always And... 

SCANS VIA DEER LOLITA AND TFS

P.S. I've been an awful blogger lately :( not visiting my favorite blogs and commenting. But considering that I am blogging from 2008, seems I have to work from time to time ;) See you next week. Have a lovely weekend!
xx 

9 comments:

Psychofoxes said...

Your blog is lovely.
Lula's definitely the best magazine ever, it's so hard to wait between each issue.
Xoxo

http://thepsychofoxesdiary.blogspot.fr/

P. said...

Que imagenes tan bonitas muy inspiradoras!!!!!!!

Vivid said...

Great post, Dear! : )

Helen said...

Ah I love Lula and I haven't had an issue of it for ages! Thank you for posting these gorgeous pictures

little henry lee said...

ahh, i can't wait! i've got my copy coming in the mail any day now.

Blaze said...

So pretty. That rose crown is fantastic!

Nicol said...

amazing issue, Cara looks divine!!

xo Nicol

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

Lula always has the best editorials, love the vibe. Man, I adore your blog, truly. X

Meg Davies said...

I just did a post on Lula myself. The magazine resonates with so much and I love every page of the new issue. Beautiful blog xx
http://thegloryboxblog.blogspot.com.au/